If you're ready to boost your confidence and improve the appearance of your smile, but feel that your teeth are too flawed for just one treatment, we have the solution for you. The smile makeover provided by Greater Long Island Dental is designed to treat a number of different cosmetic imperfections for an all-inclusive result. The keen artistic eye and unmatched professional skill of our doctors will help you achieve the look you want. Contact Drs. Frederic Paschkes, Stephen Rogers, James Woltmann, and Anthony Geraci today to learn more about the smile makeover procedure.
Video: Smile Makeover
The Treatments We Provide
One of the greatest benefits to having a smile makeover is your ability to shape the result you want by combining treatments. After being informed about your options and oral condition during your initial consultation, your dentist, guided by your goals and expectations, can create a personalized treatment plan to target the flaws in your smile you'd like to see changed. The treatments available for you to choose from include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These miraculously thin yet durable shells of porcelain are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth to improve the length, color, spacing, and alignment of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: With both in-office and take-home whitening options, we can mold this treatment around your lifestyle. Have an hour to spare? Then the ZOOM!® in-office whitening may be right for you.
- Invisalign®: A unique alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign® braces are clear, comfortable, and removable.
- CEREC® Crowns in a Day: Using CAD/CAM technology and our CEREC® machine, we can provide custom-fit, metal-free dental crowns to improve the appearance and structure of your teeth.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Dr. Rogers performs BOTOX® injections for patients hoping to reduce the wrinkles and fine-lines that form with age.
- JUVÉDERM®: Injecting a gel like JUVÉDERM® can smooth the wrinkles and folds in your facial skin to shed years off your appearance.
The Consultation Is Key
When it comes to such in-depth treatment as a smile makeover, it is essential that each patient receive their own treatment plan, fit to meet their individual needs. Your initial consultation with one of our doctors will help us determine what you're hoping to achieve, and what your ideas are for meeting those goals. We understand the value of an informed patient, and want to take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns to send you into the treatment feeling educated and prepared. Because some cosmetic treatments require more time than others (an Invisalign® treatment can last a few months, whereas in-office teeth whitening is completed in under an hour), a timeline drafted by your dentist will help you understand the process more clearly.
Learn More about the Smile Makeover Procedure
If you're ready to restore the beauty in your smile and want more information about our smile makeover treatment, contact Greater Long Island Dental today. Our kind and knowledgeable staff will help schedule your first appointment and provide you with more information about each of our cosmetic treatments. We look forward to meeting you!
“We are dedicated to making you feel welcomed, respected, and truly cared for.”