Is a scalpel-free, suture-free, grafting-free, minimally invasive procedure for correcting gum recession and saving teeth. Its specially designed instruments are used to gently loosen the gum tissue and glide it over the receded part of the tooth. Since there is no cutting or stitching, patients can expect minimal post-operative symptoms such as pain, swelling, and bleeding. Patients are pleasantly surprised by the instant cosmetic improvement. Most patients are able to resume light normal activities within 24-48 hours after treatment.
What are the consequences of gum recession?
Gum recession is a common dental problem and most people do not know that they have gum recession because it occurs gradually. If left untreated, the supporting tissue and bone structures of the teeth can be severely damaged and may ultimately result in tooth loss and even severe health consequences. Early detection and treatment is essential to maintaining overall health and saving teeth. If you think that your gums are receding, make an appointment immediately with Dr. Rogers for an evaluation of your individual case.
Why Do Gums Recede?
- Periodontal diseases
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Insufficient dental care
- Hormonal changes
- Tobacco products
- Grinding and clenching of the teeth
- Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite
- Body piercings of the lip or tongue
Benefits of Gum Rejuvenation
- Can correct gum recession in as little as 1 treatment session
- Long term results
- Can prevent tooth loss and the need for other costly procedures such as implants or dentures
- Treatment sessions can be completed in as little as 1-2 hours in many cases
- Can enhance a more youthful and attractive appearance
- Patients often describe feeling happier due to being able to smile without the shame or guilt associated with ugly receded gums
- Most patients are back to normal light activities within 24-48 hours post procedure
Before and After
“We are dedicated to making you feel welcomed, respected, and truly cared for.”