Teeth Cleaning in Massapequa, NY
Thorough, gentle, and guaranteed to make you smile.
Schedule an appointment
If you’re new to our practice, your visit will start with a full mouth exam. Our dentist will assess the health of your teeth and gums using:
- CT scans for high-definition images of your teeth and jaw
- iTero digital imaging which can provide an orthodontic simulation, showing you what might be possible to achieve with your smile
With this evaluation, we want to rule out the possibility of gum disease before proceeding with a cleaning and any other treatments.
Gum disease must be stopped to ensure the success of future treatments and to help you maintain lifelong health.
Fluoride Varnish & Finishing Up
Answers to Your Questions
How long will my teeth cleaning take?
Do you recommend a specific toothbrush or mouthwash?
We do recommend electric Sonicare brushes and even have some available to purchase in our office. We also carry a variety of other products, including:
- Fluoridex and Clinpro toothpaste
- Periosciences antimicrobial gel
- Holistic all-natural rinses
When should my kids have their first dental appointment?
How much does a dental cleaning cost?
Visit Smile Gallery
Meet Our Team
At Greater Long Island Dental in Massapequa, our dentists take great pride in helping our patients keep their teeth and gums healthy. We’re friendly, gentle, and committed to exceeding your expectations.
We’ll help you feel confident about your health and how you feel about yourself. At our office, you’ll always be treated with care, respect, and compassion.
Meet Our Doctors
High-tech Dentistry at Greater Long Island Dental
We use the latest technology to make our treatments and dental exams in Massapequa even better. At Greater Long Island Dental, you’ll find:
- Digital imaging - No more fuzzy x-rays. 3D imaging technology creates high-definition scans our dentists use to evaluate your health and create a treatment plan.
- No more goopy impressions - Digital impressions eliminate the need for goopy impressions and temporary crowns.
- CEREC technology - We create custom crowns and veneers in minutes. They’ll fit perfectly and look amazing.
You’ll wonder why all dentists in Massapequa aren’t like this.
See you soon!
Call (516) 798-4223 to schedule your appointment. Meet with a dentist at Greater Long Island Dental in Massapequa to learn more about our comprehensive dental exams.Schedule with LocalMed