Dental Implants in Massapequa, NY
Fix missing teeth forever. Beautiful, functional, and durable.
Say Goodbye to Missing Teeth
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Function - Eat the foods you love and speak confidently. Modern biocompatible zirconia and titanium dental implants are the next best thing to having real teeth.
- Appearance - With high-tech CEREC crowns and custom restorations, your dental implants will look just like real teeth. Smile with confidence.
- Durability - With proper care, your dental implants can last a lifetime. Brush, floss, and keep up with your regular exams and cleanings. Make sure to ask your dentist about how to prevent implant failure caused by gum disease.
- Health - Unlike adhesive dentures and some other restorative treatments, dental implants prevent bone loss in the jaw and help improve your dental health.
Single Tooth Dental Implants
All-on-4 Implants & Implant Supported Dentures
Implant Supported Bridges
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the biggest benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. Implants allow you to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. They’re durable, functional, and beautiful.
Are there any drawbacks to dental implants?
Dental implants tend to require more time from start to finish than other restorative options. For many people, however, the durability and aesthetics make implants a better choice for a long-lasting replacement, even taking into account the up-front time investment.
How long does it take an implant to heal?
Most implant procedures are completed in stages. Depending on the health of your jaw bone, a graft may be required. This can take several weeks to heal. Following the placement of the implant, a healing period of a few more weeks may be needed before the final restoration is secured in place.
Is it better to get dentures or implants?
Generally speaking, implants are a better long-term solution to missing teeth than dentures. Dentures require more maintenance and are prone to slipping. Implants can be cared for much like natural teeth and are rock solid, allowing you to eat all the foods you love!
Meet Our Team
High-tech Implant Dentistry
There’s just nothing like the dental implants available at Greater Long Island Dental in Massapequa. We’ve invested in a variety of technologies to enhance your visit to our office:
- Digital imaging - No more fuzzy x-rays. These high-definition scans allow our dentists to plan your implant procedure.
- No more goopy impressions - We don’t need to take an impression of your mouth to make the crown or other restoration used to finish your implant procedure.
- Custom crowns and veneers - CEREC technology lets us create your crowns and other restorations in just minutes. They’ll fit perfectly and look amazing.
You’ll wonder why all dentists aren’t like this!