Anthony Geraci, DDS
Dr. Geraci graduated from SUNY – Stony Brook with a B.S. in biology. Subsequently he attended dental school at SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine and graduated with high honors. Dr. Geraci did his post graduate training at Nassau County Medical Center General Practice Residency. He stayed on staff at the hospital as an attending doctor, performing the more advanced cases that were presented in the clinic as well as teaching new residents. Continuing education is paramount importance to Dr. Geraci. He has over 900 hours of continuing education including the Pankey Institute for Advanced Dentistry.He has completed a 2 year post graduate program at New York University School of Dentistry where he concentrated in the area of Surgical Placement of Dental Implants. After completing the program, he achieved fellow status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, (ICOI). Lastly, he maintains an active membership in the American Dental Association. As much as Dr. Geraci is active in continuing his excellence in Dentistry, he is also an avid shore fisherman, traveler and explorer of different cultures in food and dining.
Education and Associations
- University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Teaching faculty at the Calderon Institute
- NYU 2 year implant certificate
- American college of bio-compatible health – platelet rich fibrin in regenerative dentistry with Dr. Scott Ganz – Leukocyte Platelet Rich Fibrin (L-PRF)